Prince Adu-Poku starts work on Wednesday
Posted on: Tue Jul 31, 2012
Former Asante Kotoko Captain and prolific goal getter, Prince Adu-Poku, who has been recently appointed the Welfare Officer of the Reserves side assumes post on Wednesday, 1 August 2012.
He has been in Kumasi since the team started training and since his appointment day was not up, he used the occasion to study the club and also attended to personal issues relating to his settling into Kumasi.
He has told kotokosc.com that he is on a mission and that will be to use his experiences to inspire the new generation of Kotoko players to excel for the success of the club.
Kotoko family welcomes their beloved son into their fold once more.
- 2013-06-19 01:01:11 - Kotoko-Sunderland relationship deepens
- 2013-06-18 12:48:15 - Youth team to visit Sunderland in August
- 2013-06-18 11:19:54 - Supporters welcome opportunity to select Best Player
- 2013-06-18 11:13:06 - The PLB’s outmoded play-off gimmick
- 2013-06-18 11:09:38 - Godfred Asante upbeat about upcoming fixtures
- 2013-06-18 11:03:59 - Q & A with Amos Frimpong
- 2013-06-18 10:48:47 - Kotoko-Gold Stars match report
- 2013-06-14 14:04:10 - Confident Black Stars to beat Lesotho again
- 2013-06-14 13:46:14 - Aziz eyes first ever medal
- 2013-06-14 13:41:07 - Ben Adama excited by Kotoko stint