Team regroups for pre-season training
Posted on: Mon Jul 30, 2012
Players and members of the technical team have regrouped at the Adarko Jarchie Training grounds to begin the pre-season training for the 2012/13 season which has been suggested to commence in the first week of the month of August.
Apart from the players who are with the national team and the few who are out of the country on trials, all the players turned up for training which was supervisd by Coaches Henry Wellington, Sarfo Castro and Awudu Nuhu with able support from Coaches Eben, Carr and Gariba.
The activity for the day was basically to get their bodies adjust to the tough training schedule ahead of them and so for starters, they were taken through two sections of 45minutes of jogging and two sections of different stretching exercises.
New signing, Lukeman Kasim, had his first training session with the team and his involvement and exuberance during the training session clearly showed that he was enjoying himself.
- 2013-06-19 01:01:11 - Kotoko-Sunderland relationship deepens
- 2013-06-18 12:48:15 - Youth team to visit Sunderland in August
- 2013-06-18 11:19:54 - Supporters welcome opportunity to select Best Player
- 2013-06-18 11:13:06 - The PLB’s outmoded play-off gimmick
- 2013-06-18 11:09:38 - Godfred Asante upbeat about upcoming fixtures
- 2013-06-18 11:03:59 - Q & A with Amos Frimpong
- 2013-06-18 10:48:47 - Kotoko-Gold Stars match report
- 2013-06-14 14:04:10 - Confident Black Stars to beat Lesotho again
- 2013-06-14 13:46:14 - Aziz eyes first ever medal
- 2013-06-14 13:41:07 - Ben Adama excited by Kotoko stint