FIFA responds to Kotoko petition
Posted on: Tue Jun 12, 2012
The world football governing body, FIFA has responded to Kotoko’s petition requesting it to intervene in the case involving the refusal of three clubs to clear some outstanding debts owed it over the transfer of three players.
Deputy Accra Representative, Nana Kwame Dankwa who disclosed this to Kotoko Express said FIFA’s response which was dated June 1, 2012 acknowledged receipt of management’s letter.
He added that “Kotoko is gladdened by FIFA’s response which means that the world football governing body will act diligently on the club’s petition” Nana Dankwa added
- 2013-12-10 20:16:49 - Sammy Kuffour wants media to be circumspect on Kotoko
- 2013-12-10 20:06:38 - NCC draws close to elections
- 2013-12-10 19:58:37 - Prince Baffoe calls for more support at matches
- 2013-12-09 22:00:25 - Adu Gyamfi urges media to respect confidentiality
- 2013-12-09 21:56:42 - Didi applauds players’ tactical response
- 2013-12-09 21:44:59 - Seidu Bancey in top scoring form
- 2013-12-09 21:35:14 - Editorial: Kotoko now in cruise control
- 2013-12-09 21:29:37 - Kotoko register 26 players for Africa
- 2013-12-09 11:34:28 - Board inaugurates Africa Committee
- 2013-12-08 23:59:59 - Match Report: How Kotoko reduced Medeama to nothing