New sponsorship deal in the offing
Posted on: Mon Jun 11, 2012
Latex Foam Rubber Products Limited, producers of high quality foam products is expected to come on board as the latest of Kumasi Asante Kotoko’s sponsors, Public and Supporters Relations Manager, Listowell Bukarson has disclosed to Kotoko Express.
The management of Kotoko has been in discussions with the foam producing company and all that could end in a major signing this week.
The successful engagement of Latex Foam will bring to eight the number of sponsorship deals the Dr. K. K. Sarpong administration has secured since coming into office in May 2010.
In a related development, the Managing Director of Budget Cash and Carry, sole agents of Blue Jeans energy drink, Nana Egyir Aggrey has given Kotoko a GH¢50,000 Fidelity Bank cheque dated August 1, 2012. The amount, Kotoko Express gathers is in fulfillment of the first part of their obligation to the club.
- 2013-12-10 20:16:49 - Sammy Kuffour wants media to be circumspect on Kotoko
- 2013-12-10 20:06:38 - NCC draws close to elections
- 2013-12-10 19:58:37 - Prince Baffoe calls for more support at matches
- 2013-12-09 22:00:25 - Adu Gyamfi urges media to respect confidentiality
- 2013-12-09 21:56:42 - Didi applauds players’ tactical response
- 2013-12-09 21:44:59 - Seidu Bancey in top scoring form
- 2013-12-09 21:35:14 - Editorial: Kotoko now in cruise control
- 2013-12-09 21:29:37 - Kotoko register 26 players for Africa
- 2013-12-09 11:34:28 - Board inaugurates Africa Committee
- 2013-12-08 23:59:59 - Match Report: How Kotoko reduced Medeama to nothing