Africa Origin Group is Kotoko's 7th sponsor
Posted on: Mon Jun 04, 2012
Executive Chairman Dr. K.K. Sarpong has announced that all is set for Kotoko to append pen to paper to make African Origin Group the seventh sponsor of the fabulous club.
He announced this at the signing ceremony of Blue Jeans as the energy drink sponsor of Kotoko at a ceremony at the club’s Odeneho Kwadaso secretariat last Thursday.
Dr. Sarpong announced to the gathering that in no time, they shall be called to outdoor the Kotoko-Africa Origin Group agreement. Though it was not an Africa Origin platform, Dr. Sarpong could not help but break the exciting news to the already jubilant fans gathered.
“Since we are all in a jubilation mood, let me take this opportunity to announce to you that after today’s signing of Blue Jeans, we shall by next week be gathering to celebrate yet another sponsor. As we speak, we have concluded all negotiations with Africa Origin Group to become our travel sponsors.
“We are aware that we will be playing in Africa and that will entail a lot of international travels. Africa Origin are now our travel sponsors and they will handle all our travels. Besides giving us very huge cut on our ticket purchases, they shall also be giving Kotoko Gh¢30,000 annually for the period of the contract” Dr Sarpong added..
- 2013-12-05 01:30:00 - Kotoko up for Medeama, Dwarfs’ tests
- 2013-12-04 05:58:06 - Opoku Nti’s mandate runs out today
- 2013-12-04 04:17:54 - I’m still building my confidence – Joseph Addo
- 2013-12-04 04:11:06 - Yahaya Mohammed accepts supporters’ challenge
- 2013-12-03 13:44:30 - Baffoe links Amidaus win to good preparation
- 2013-12-03 13:41:00 - Mpong predicts victory in upcoming matches
- 2013-12-03 13:26:13 - Unibank dines with Kwasi Appiah
- 2013-12-03 08:59:24 - Editorial: Yahaya on way to greatness
- 2013-12-03 08:54:22 - Kotoko on track to retain league title - Didi
- 2013-12-02 04:55:45 - Complete Report: Amidaus vs Kotoko