Kotoko Express Board gets high praise
Posted on: Mon Jun 04, 2012
The Kotoko Express Board has been commended by the Executive Chairman for their diligence and effectiveness in turning the fortunes of the paper around for the better.
Executive Chairman, Dr. K. K Sarpong made this commendation at the Manhyia Palace last Thursday where members of the technical team, management, players and board members had gone to present the 2011/12 Premier league trophy to the owner of the club, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II.
Introducing the board chairman of the paper, Ambassador Kabral Blay Amihere, to Otumfuo, Dr. Sarpong commended him for a wonderful work done.
"Otumfuo, the Kotoko Express Board has indeed worked hard to change the fortunes of the paper from a company that was bedeviled with debts and was therefore heading towards insolvency to a profit making one. Under the leadership of Ambassador Kabral, Kotoko Express has repaid all the huge debts around the neck of the paper, equipped the paper with modern gadgets to function well and also acquired a new office space for their use.
"They have also bought a saloon car for the use of the paper and have indicated other plans they have for the paper to me. I am sure we will all like it when they roll out their programmes". Dr Sarpong added.
- 2013-12-10 20:16:49 - Sammy Kuffour wants media to be circumspect on Kotoko
- 2013-12-10 20:06:38 - NCC draws close to elections
- 2013-12-10 19:58:37 - Prince Baffoe calls for more support at matches
- 2013-12-09 22:00:25 - Adu Gyamfi urges media to respect confidentiality
- 2013-12-09 21:56:42 - Didi applauds players’ tactical response
- 2013-12-09 21:44:59 - Seidu Bancey in top scoring form
- 2013-12-09 21:35:14 - Editorial: Kotoko now in cruise control
- 2013-12-09 21:29:37 - Kotoko register 26 players for Africa
- 2013-12-09 11:34:28 - Board inaugurates Africa Committee
- 2013-12-08 23:59:59 - Match Report: How Kotoko reduced Medeama to nothing