Burkina Faso coach in Kumasi to watch Soulama
Posted on: Mon May 14, 2012
Burkina Faso Coach Paul Pit was spotted at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium last Sunday when Kotoko beat relegation threatened Bechem United 4-3 in the week 28th Glo Premier League match.
Information picked by Kotoko Express after the game indicated that the coach had come to watch trusted goalkeeper, Soulama Abdoulaye, who he has invited for the French country’s trial match this month and two 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches.
Soulama Abdoulaye, who has been in consistent form this season, was not in action on Sunday.
However, the experienced goalie was seen with the coach moments after the game alongside Coach Maxwell Konadu, who had a brief chat with his colleague.
Soulama Abdoulaye told Kotoko Express that the French coach was in town partly because of him adding that the coach has been largely impressed with his performance in Ghana.
Soulama Abdoulaye, who tells Kotoko Express that this has been one of his best seasons, is expected to leave for his homeland this week and will return after his national team assignments are over.
- 2013-12-09 22:00:25 - Adu Gyamfi urges media to respect confidentiality
- 2013-12-09 21:56:42 - Didi applauds players’ tactical response
- 2013-12-09 21:44:59 - Seidu Bancey in top scoring form
- 2013-12-09 21:35:14 - Editorial: Kotoko now in cruise control
- 2013-12-09 21:29:37 - Kotoko register 26 players for Africa
- 2013-12-09 11:34:28 - Board inaugurates Africa Committee
- 2013-12-08 23:59:59 - Match Report: How Kotoko reduced Medeama to nothing
- 2013-12-08 11:05:23 - Kotoko pummel Medeama 4-1
- 2013-12-08 02:54:07 - Kotoko to smash Medeama's away record
- 2013-12-08 02:15:21 - Agbovi to handle Kotoko-Medeama duel