Sarfo Castro congratulates Maxwell Konadu
Posted on: Tue May 08, 2012
The assistant coach to Maxwell Konadu at Kotoko, Sarto Castro has sent a special message of congratulations to his boss for his appointment as the assistant coach of the Black Stars.
Speaking to Kotoko Express, Coach Castro expressed his elation to the news and vouched that his boss was well qualified and cut for that important position.
"I have worked with Max for this while and I believe he has all the traits and qualities to be a good partner and assistant to Coach Akwasi Appiah".
"The good thing is that, the two have likable personalities, humble and committed to their jobs and besides football, their lifestyles will impact positively on the players who would be ready to take a cue from them".
Describing the national team job as the ultimate coaching job in Ghana, Castro said the Ghanaian coaching duo who have been handed the job will not be there for them selves, but will be serving the nation.
"This is the more reason why we have to come together as a nation and pray for the success of our compatriots. Ghana abounds in coaching talents and we need to make the two a success story so as to open other avenues for other Ghanaian coaches".
- 2013-12-05 01:30:00 - Kotoko up for Medeama, Dwarfs’ tests
- 2013-12-04 05:58:06 - Opoku Nti’s mandate runs out today
- 2013-12-04 04:17:54 - I’m still building my confidence – Joseph Addo
- 2013-12-04 04:11:06 - Yahaya Mohammed accepts supporters’ challenge
- 2013-12-03 13:44:30 - Baffoe links Amidaus win to good preparation
- 2013-12-03 13:41:00 - Mpong predicts victory in upcoming matches
- 2013-12-03 13:26:13 - Unibank dines with Kwasi Appiah
- 2013-12-03 08:59:24 - Editorial: Yahaya on way to greatness
- 2013-12-03 08:54:22 - Kotoko on track to retain league title - Didi
- 2013-12-02 04:55:45 - Complete Report: Amidaus vs Kotoko