Sarfo Castro congratulates Maxwell Konadu
Posted on: Tue May 08, 2012
The assistant coach to Maxwell Konadu at Kotoko, Sarto Castro has sent a special message of congratulations to his boss for his appointment as the assistant coach of the Black Stars.
Speaking to Kotoko Express, Coach Castro expressed his elation to the news and vouched that his boss was well qualified and cut for that important position.
"I have worked with Max for this while and I believe he has all the traits and qualities to be a good partner and assistant to Coach Akwasi Appiah".
"The good thing is that, the two have likable personalities, humble and committed to their jobs and besides football, their lifestyles will impact positively on the players who would be ready to take a cue from them".
Describing the national team job as the ultimate coaching job in Ghana, Castro said the Ghanaian coaching duo who have been handed the job will not be there for them selves, but will be serving the nation.
"This is the more reason why we have to come together as a nation and pray for the success of our compatriots. Ghana abounds in coaching talents and we need to make the two a success story so as to open other avenues for other Ghanaian coaches".
- 2013-06-19 01:01:11 - Kotoko-Sunderland relationship deepens
- 2013-06-18 12:48:15 - Youth team to visit Sunderland in August
- 2013-06-18 11:19:54 - Supporters welcome opportunity to select Best Player
- 2013-06-18 11:13:06 - The PLB’s outmoded play-off gimmick
- 2013-06-18 11:09:38 - Godfred Asante upbeat about upcoming fixtures
- 2013-06-18 11:03:59 - Q & A with Amos Frimpong
- 2013-06-18 10:48:47 - Kotoko-Gold Stars match report
- 2013-06-14 14:04:10 - Confident Black Stars to beat Lesotho again
- 2013-06-14 13:46:14 - Aziz eyes first ever medal
- 2013-06-14 13:41:07 - Ben Adama excited by Kotoko stint