Players celebrate Coach Maxwell
Posted on: Fri May 04, 2012
There was emotion and celebration as players of Kotoko decided to celebrate the appointment of their coach as the assistant national coach, their own way.
After their early morning training at the Tema Park on Friday morning the coach who did not have any hint of the intention of the players found himself trapped when he decided to join the players in their morale jama session.
To congratulate their coach for his appointment, they gave 'ponded' him by pouring several sachets of Everpure water on him.
The fun after the ponding was crowned with the singing of songs to thank God for the honor done their coach.
Though no tears flowed, Coach Maxwell was visibly emotionally touched to the extent that he could only watch the players quietly as they sang.
- 2013-12-05 01:30:00 - Kotoko up for Medeama, Dwarfs’ tests
- 2013-12-04 05:58:06 - Opoku Nti’s mandate runs out today
- 2013-12-04 04:17:54 - I’m still building my confidence – Joseph Addo
- 2013-12-04 04:11:06 - Yahaya Mohammed accepts supporters’ challenge
- 2013-12-03 13:44:30 - Baffoe links Amidaus win to good preparation
- 2013-12-03 13:41:00 - Mpong predicts victory in upcoming matches
- 2013-12-03 13:26:13 - Unibank dines with Kwasi Appiah
- 2013-12-03 08:59:24 - Editorial: Yahaya on way to greatness
- 2013-12-03 08:54:22 - Kotoko on track to retain league title - Didi
- 2013-12-02 04:55:45 - Complete Report: Amidaus vs Kotoko