Kotoko visits Philemon McCarthy
Posted on: Fri Apr 20, 2012
A Kotoko contingent made up of the Executive Chairman, management members, members of the technical team and the playing body have paid a visit to Hearts of Oak's injured goalkeeper, Philemon McCarthy at his residence at Pig Farm, Accra.
The Kotoko contingent, who are in Accra to honour the 25th week premier league match against Mighty Jets took that decision to visit their colleague player who got injured in last week's titanic clash.
Team Kotoko presented a 'Get well soon card" and GH¢200 cash, whilst the Executive Chairman, Dr. K.K Sarpong made a personal donation of GH¢200.
The team wished the player well and prayed that he speedily recovered to get back into action for his club and country.
On behalf of the management of Hearts of Oak, Alhaji Sumaila Braima, a.k.a Alhaji Hearts thanked Kotoko for dispalying a high sense of sportsmanship and urged supporters of both clubs to learn from the example that was displayed.
For Pictures of the visit click here
- 2013-12-08 11:05:23 - Kotoko pummel Medeama 4-1
- 2013-12-08 02:54:07 - Kotoko to smash Medeama's away record
- 2013-12-08 02:15:21 - Agbovi to handle Kotoko-Medeama duel
- 2013-12-08 01:34:58 - Ghana face USA in first match at Brazil 2014
- 2013-12-06 22:45:45 - Opinion: Kotoko’s enemy is within
- 2013-12-06 22:39:04 - Medeama’s unbeaten away run in danger
- 2013-12-06 22:26:43 - Editorial: Let’s fill Baba Yara Stadium to capacity
- 2013-12-06 22:22:04 - Akuffu motivated to work hard
- 2013-12-05 01:30:00 - Kotoko up for Medeama, Dwarfs’ tests
- 2013-12-04 05:58:06 - Opoku Nti’s mandate runs out today