Zdravko Logarusic with Thomas Boakye Agyeman.
Coach Zdravko Logarusic leaves
Posted on: Wed Apr 12, 2017 - Report by Jerome Otchere
Former Coach Zdravko Logarusic is scheduled to leave Accra tonight to his native country, Croatia, after almost three months of work at Asante Kotoko. Zdravko, signed a two-year contract with Kotoko on January 10, 2017. He started work at Adako Jachie on January 12.
He led Kotoko to five wins, four draws and two defeats in the 2016/17 Premier League, placing the club at third position with 19 points. The quality of his team’s performance was constantly scrutinised by supporters of the club who mostly questioned his 3-5-2 formation.
Supporters’ his agitation for his dismissal by Management grew stronger as the Porcupines failed to win in three successive matches. They drew twice at home and lost to Medeama at Tarkwa. When they drew against Ebusua Dwarfs at home last Sunday, Management announced hours after the match that, the club has parted ways with him.
Zdravko Logarusic was at Adako Jachie on Tuesday morning to bid the team goodbye. He wished the club well. He arrived in Accra subsequently. He’s expected to leave the shores of Ghana by 8pm on Wednesday.
- 2017-04-30 09:30:43 - Kotoko pitch camp in Accra for one week
- 2017-04-30 05:43:56 - Questions & Answers with Frimpong Manso
- 2017-04-30 05:40:54 - Win less run in league saddens players
- 2017-04-30 05:35:06 - Win over Hearts will revive team spirit
- 2017-04-30 05:29:46 - Porcupines 5th after third home draw
- 2017-04-30 05:22:00 - Hearts, Kotoko in holiday thriller
- 2017-04-26 17:58:55 - Kotoko draw 1-1 with Aduana Stars
- 2017-04-26 06:26:33 - Manso expects fierce Aduana clash
- 2017-04-26 06:21:41 - Our woes are over – Isaac Amoako declares
- 2017-04-26 06:17:41 - Report: Bekwai win marks turning point