Coach Zdravko Logarusic.
Coach Zdravko in Croatia for eight days
Posted on: Mon Mar 20, 2017 - Report by Jerome Otchere
Coach Zdravko Logarusic is back in his native country of Croatia after supervising eight matches in the 2016/17 Premier League. Accra Rep and Premier League (PLB) member, Thomas Boakye Agyeman, who accompanied the coach to the airport moments after Sunday’s Super Clash in Accra, told Asantekotokosc.com that, the coach would be back in Ghana next week Monday.
Per the league fixtures, there are no matches until April 2, 2017 when the Porcupine Warriors will welcome Inter Allies to the Baba Yara Sports Stadium for the match day nine fixture. In his absence, Assistant Coach, Godwin Ablordey will supervise training sessions and also preside over any other development relative to the technical team and the playing body.
- 2017-03-20 06:07:44 - Coach Zdravko in Croatia for eight days
- 2017-03-20 04:40:52 - Referee Sukah marred beautiful Super Clash
- 2017-03-18 23:15:03 - Editor’s take: Give us the best in Super Clash
- 2017-03-18 23:06:44 - WAFA down, Hearts of Oak next
- 2017-03-18 23:02:29 - Hopeful Super Clash debutants speak
- 2017-03-18 22:59:10 - Amos assesses Kotoko chances in Super Clash
- 2017-03-18 22:53:27 - Godwin Ablordey calls for more seriousness
- 2017-03-18 22:48:44 - Porcupines to thrill fans in Super Clash
- 2017-03-16 02:18:32 - Management grateful to Supporters
- 2017-03-15 11:07:55 - Report: Kotoko wave WAFA off in midweek