The paper returns next Tuesday.
Kotoko Express returns on January 10, 2017
Posted on: Thu Jan 05, 2017 - Report by Gideon Boakye Botchway
The path is now clear for Kotoko’s official newspaper, Kotoko Express to make its first publication this year on Tuesday, January 10. The newspaper went off the newsstands when the 2015/16 Premier League ended.
Its resumption of operations had been delayed by some difficulties. However, the appointment of Executive Chairman, Dr. Kwame Kyei has seen serious engagements between his Management and the editorial team of the paper, headed by Jerome Otchere.
Jerome Otchere told Asantekotokosc.com in a chat late Thursday evening that, the paper is set for a return on next week Tuesday with up-to-date information on the club. He promised positive changes to serve readers and supporters well.
“The current Management after numerous meetings on the paper has ensured that we start operations next week. Quite a lot of work has been done behind the scenes to get us back” he said, explaining that, the new Kotoko Express would be different in many ways.
He also stated the reason for cancellation of an initially announced press conference on Friday at the club secretariat.
“We wanted to organise a press conference on Friday to get a few issues clarified for our media colleagues on the paper. We have to put that on hold at this moment. We’re however clear in mind that, Kotoko Express will start publication next week, Tuesday, January 10, 2017. Our readers and Kotoko fans should expect a very good package from us".
- 2017-01-23 09:29:08 - Michael Osei re-assigned to Youth Team
- 2017-01-22 12:17:30 - 7 players to suffer pay-cuts for lateness
- 2017-01-20 05:17:33 - Porcupines host King Faisal on Sunday
- 2017-01-20 05:04:50 - Management cancels trip to Libya
- 2017-01-19 23:21:14 - Amos Frimpong marries on Saturday
- 2017-01-17 23:01:57 - Players' medicals give us baseline information
- 2017-01-16 23:41:21 - Jackson Owusu’s recovery story
- 2017-01-16 23:35:56 - Three new players for medicals at KATH
- 2017-01-13 08:25:38 - Baba Mahama undergoes medicals
- 2017-01-10 10:47:01 - Porcupines leave for Libya on January 22