Management shows gratitude to fans.
Management grateful to Supporters
Posted on: Thu Mar 16, 2017 - Report by News Desk
TO ALL PRESS HOUSES
DATE: MARCH 16, 2017
SUBJECT: MANAGEMENT GRATEFUL TO SUPPORTERS AND OTHER STAEKOHOLDERS
Management thanks Kotoko followers, sponsors and partners of the club for their unflinching support since the 2016/17 Premier League commenced. The club is particularly gratified with the enthusiasm and commitment shown by all as seek the best for the team.
Management applauds the commitment shown by our supporters so far and encourage them to continue rallying behind the team. We further commend our supporters for their conduct at matches (both home and away) and expect more of such incredible support.
We also appreciate efforts of the media especially with the promotion of our matches. The season is still young and Management will not be complacent over the reasonably good prospects we have seen. We however find it appropriate, at this stage, to acknowledge the contributions of all to the club’s forward march.
We expect more and the best of everything as we prepare for Hearts of Oak this Sunday and the matches to come in the Premier League and other competitions.
Head of Communications
- 2017-04-30 09:30:43 - Kotoko pitch camp in Accra for one week
- 2017-04-30 05:43:56 - Questions & Answers with Frimpong Manso
- 2017-04-30 05:40:54 - Win less run in league saddens players
- 2017-04-30 05:35:06 - Win over Hearts will revive team spirit
- 2017-04-30 05:29:46 - Porcupines 5th after third home draw
- 2017-04-30 05:22:00 - Hearts, Kotoko in holiday thriller
- 2017-04-26 17:58:55 - Kotoko draw 1-1 with Aduana Stars
- 2017-04-26 06:26:33 - Manso expects fierce Aduana clash
- 2017-04-26 06:21:41 - Our woes are over – Isaac Amoako declares
- 2017-04-26 06:17:41 - Report: Bekwai win marks turning point