It's free fuel for fans on Friday.
Kotoko, Goil to freely give fuel on Friday
Posted on: Thu Feb 16, 2017 - Report by News Desk
It's that time of the month again and Asante Kotoko in partnership with the Ghana Oil Company Limited (Goil) will on Friday, February 17, 2017 freely distribute fuel to supporters in the Kumasi metropolis. Supporters are required come with their vehicles decorated with anything Kotoko or Goil; or in fact, show any Kotoko supporters Identification Card to be served between 11am and 3pm at the Kentinkrono South Goil Service Station (PODEMUS) on the Tech-Kentinkrono Road. The fuel station is owned by former Kotoko Management member, Dan Owusu.
- 2017-04-30 09:30:43 - Kotoko pitch camp in Accra for one week
- 2017-04-30 05:43:56 - Questions & Answers with Frimpong Manso
- 2017-04-30 05:40:54 - Win less run in league saddens players
- 2017-04-30 05:35:06 - Win over Hearts will revive team spirit
- 2017-04-30 05:29:46 - Porcupines 5th after third home draw
- 2017-04-30 05:22:00 - Hearts, Kotoko in holiday thriller
- 2017-04-26 17:58:55 - Kotoko draw 1-1 with Aduana Stars
- 2017-04-26 06:26:33 - Manso expects fierce Aduana clash
- 2017-04-26 06:21:41 - Our woes are over – Isaac Amoako declares
- 2017-04-26 06:17:41 - Report: Bekwai win marks turning point