It's free fuel for fans on Friday.
Kotoko, Goil to freely give fuel on Friday
Posted on: Thu Feb 16, 2017 - Report by News Desk
It's that time of the month again and Asante Kotoko in partnership with the Ghana Oil Company Limited (Goil) will on Friday, February 17, 2017 freely distribute fuel to supporters in the Kumasi metropolis. Supporters are required come with their vehicles decorated with anything Kotoko or Goil; or in fact, show any Kotoko supporters Identification Card to be served between 11am and 3pm at the Kentinkrono South Goil Service Station (PODEMUS) on the Tech-Kentinkrono Road. The fuel station is owned by former Kotoko Management member, Dan Owusu.
- 2017-03-20 06:07:44 - Coach Zdravko in Croatia for eight days
- 2017-03-20 04:40:52 - Referee Sukah marred beautiful Super Clash
- 2017-03-18 23:15:03 - Editor’s take: Give us the best in Super Clash
- 2017-03-18 23:06:44 - WAFA down, Hearts of Oak next
- 2017-03-18 23:02:29 - Hopeful Super Clash debutants speak
- 2017-03-18 22:59:10 - Amos assesses Kotoko chances in Super Clash
- 2017-03-18 22:53:27 - Godwin Ablordey calls for more seriousness
- 2017-03-18 22:48:44 - Porcupines to thrill fans in Super Clash
- 2017-03-16 02:18:32 - Management grateful to Supporters
- 2017-03-15 11:07:55 - Report: Kotoko wave WAFA off in midweek