Training sessions resume today.
Training sessions resume at Adako Jachie
Posted on: Sun Jan 01, 2017 - Report by Jerome Otchere
Kotoko players hold their first training sessions in the New Year later this afternoon at Adako Jachie. The team went on break for the Christmas and New Year festivities and are expected back to work on Monday, January 2, 2017.
A comprehensive programme for the week’s schedule released by interim head coach, Michael Osei indicates that, their maiden training session this year will last for two hours – starting at exactly 3:30pm at the club’s training ground.
The team will busier in the subsequent days as they would be training twice on Tuesday and Wednesday – morning and afternoon – before returning to a single session on Thursday all at the Adako Jachie field.
There will be a low profile game against a yet-to-be named second division side Friday before the final work on Saturday. Sunday is a designated rest day.
More details will be shared later.
- 2017-04-30 09:30:43 - Kotoko pitch camp in Accra for one week
- 2017-04-30 05:43:56 - Questions & Answers with Frimpong Manso
- 2017-04-30 05:40:54 - Win less run in league saddens players
- 2017-04-30 05:35:06 - Win over Hearts will revive team spirit
- 2017-04-30 05:29:46 - Porcupines 5th after third home draw
- 2017-04-30 05:22:00 - Hearts, Kotoko in holiday thriller
- 2017-04-26 17:58:55 - Kotoko draw 1-1 with Aduana Stars
- 2017-04-26 06:26:33 - Manso expects fierce Aduana clash
- 2017-04-26 06:21:41 - Our woes are over – Isaac Amoako declares
- 2017-04-26 06:17:41 - Report: Bekwai win marks turning point