Happy New Year!
2017: It's a fabulous, Happy New Year!
Posted on: Sat Dec 31, 2016 - Report by News Desk
As Management of Asante Kotoko Sporting Club, we wish our millions of our supporters worldwide a Happy New Year! As fans, you stayed with us through 2016 regardless of the difficulties that we experienced. You shared the club’s relative joy and great pain as well.
We thank you for the past year and happily welcome all of you to 2017. It’s a ‘Fabulous New Year’ in our opinion and we share the joy together, believing that, as you have done in the past, you will be with us in 2017 and that, we will have your total support as we seek the best for our club.
It’s our hope that, we will all be prosperous in our fields of endeavour – in health, sports, business and trade, politics, religion, education, etc. We express our appreciation to all our sponsors and partners and look forward to the best in everything we do this New Year! God be with us.
- 2017-01-23 09:29:08 - Michael Osei re-assigned to Youth Team
- 2017-01-22 12:17:30 - 7 players to suffer pay-cuts for lateness
- 2017-01-20 05:17:33 - Porcupines host King Faisal on Sunday
- 2017-01-20 05:04:50 - Management cancels trip to Libya
- 2017-01-19 23:21:14 - Amos Frimpong marries on Saturday
- 2017-01-17 23:01:57 - Players' medicals give us baseline information
- 2017-01-16 23:41:21 - Jackson Owusu’s recovery story
- 2017-01-16 23:35:56 - Three new players for medicals at KATH
- 2017-01-13 08:25:38 - Baba Mahama undergoes medicals
- 2017-01-10 10:47:01 - Porcupines leave for Libya on January 22